SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Self-motivated and highly efficient Social Media Manager required to work within a full-time Performing Arts Academy based in North London for immediate start.
Duties will include
- Management of all MPAA’s Social Media Channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) using pre-produced as well as native content.
- maintaining a high standard of instant communication with the MPAA Online community by replying promptly to all comments and inquiries via all of the social media channels.
- The strategy will be based around key dates of the Academic Year.
- Delivering 3 newsletters a week
- Working alongside our in house photographer to create a coverage plan showcasing the various aspects of life at MPAA.
- Analysing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
This job is being offered on a freelance basis with the option to work remotely.
Closing Date: 2nd September 2021 - 17:00
Interviews W/C 6th September 2021
Start Date: 13th September 2021